Tuesday 27 August 2013

Bucket List

Life

Have a Job that I Love

Fall in Love and get Married
Run a Marathon

Write and Publish my own Book

Go Wine Tasting

Live by the Coast

Learn to Fly a Plane

Own my own Piano

Swim with Dolphins

Own a holiday Apartment/Villa

Travel across either Europe or the US by Train


Travel

See the Aurora Borealis

Go on a Cruise

Visit a Nazi Concentration Camp

Visit where the Berlin Wall used to be

Visit the Parthenon in Greece

Spend New Years Eve in New York City

Visit the Statue of Liberty

Visit California

Go on a Spontaneous Holiday

Visit a Volcano

Ride in a Hot Air Balloon

Visit all Four Scandinavian Countries (Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Norway)

Visit Rome


Financial

Pay off my Student Loan

Pay off the Mortgage and own my own Home

Own Shares

Save Up for a Good Pension

No comments:

Post a Comment